Monday, October 21, 2013

In Style Christmas cards

I was busy last week creating cards for my Stamp a Stack Christmas class. I am happy with how the cards turned out. I used sketch ideas from online, but mostly pulled them out of my head as I sat down late into the week to get them done for the class!
...and I made two different sets of them! One using the Winter Frost Blues and the other showing off the Season of Style with Cherry Cobbler and Olive Green.


I used the Hostess set, Warmth & Wonder, from the Holiday catalogue and Evergreen from last years Holiday catalogue.
The girls chose 6 of the 8 choses to make 2 each of and went home with a dozen cards. One lady even recreated one of the Blue card styles in the red and green!
 
It was a good day! I have another class tomorrow afternoon we're all looking forward to!
 
smiles,
Laurie

2 comments:

  1. Laurie, I have come to check your blog from Stampin Connection. Lovely blog! I am your most recent FOLLOWER and hope you will come by my blog for a visit and FOLLOW ME if you wish. Love your Winter Frost project. www.creationsbylouise.blogspot.ca
    Louise

    ReplyDelete