Thursday, November 28, 2013

Festive Flurry Snowflake Garland Banner

You know me and my love for simple festive banners. I think they brighten any room, any time! I had this in mind for some time, a bunch of Snowflakes strung up, so fun and easy.
Last night, I had a deadline to write up a little article for my local library newsletter, so it was a perfect time to pull it together.
I stamped and cut with the framelits several of these and then stapled them to curling ribbon. Viola!
 
I had a few leftover felt flurry snowflakes from a few years ago so put a few of those interspersed on, too. A couple rhinestones added a little more glitter on a few, and I think I might use a few more.
This will be nice right through till Spring around here...Let it Snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!



smiles, Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment