Sunday, July 13, 2014

Life Documented ~ a Little of This and That

I have been busy working on a half dozen pages for the new class I'm announcing tomorrow...
...pages!?
 It's not a typo. I'm bringing back an updated version of my online class from last summer. Working with the new Documented This and That Journal, I'm planning on guiding the group through a series of activities over an 8 week course. Hoping to slow down Life a bit by living with intention and paying attention to the everyday ~ and then capturing some of it simply and hassle free in this great new book.
By joining this class you'll get great product to help capture the happenings in your life, 3 weekly emails and exclusive access to a  facebook group. This year, I will share my pages for inspiration and like last year share additional inspiration along the way.
I'm so excited!


One of the page prompts will be to put together a page (or two) of things you love.
 It could be a list form or a crazy, zany, eclectic spread like this.

Join me and savour the summer!

smiles,
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment