Sunday, August 10, 2014

Mamarazzi ~ Stampin'Up! Style

Inspired by a layout that used strips of washi tape as the background, I pulled out this fun DSP from Stampin'Up! called Flashback. Working with the Real Red and the Pool Party colours, I had the idea of working with the On Film Polaroid Framelits. I love the new camera called Snapshot, a single stamp, so added that in as an embellishment along with the frame from the On Film set. I have seen the cute heart from the new trio of punches used on the camera so added that along with a few rhinestones.
The journaling is on a simple oval that says "the Girls call me Mamarazzi ~ but how can I not record all the great places we go?!



smiles,
Laurie

Want something you see I've used? you can place your order here. Thanks. Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment