Saturday, March 7, 2015

Friday Night ~ Working late!

I'm going to be a guest blog hopping stop on Monday...so watch for that!
In the meantime, I'm also busy scouring for ideas of page layouts for my Kids Scrapbook Club to do on Monday.
I started a project in September with ten young ladies to Capture their first year in Middle School.
We have been having a wonderful time doing just that. This upcoming class, I'm thinking we need to work in a place to Capture all the Field Trips they do throughout the year...trips that I don't necessarily have photos for!
I have an idea in my head of how I'd like the page to shape up...but not finding anyone online with the same thought as me!?! I hate when that happens...how can no one have already done what I'd like to copy from inside my head? : )
I'll let you know how it turns out..and how their adaptions come together!
I am coming up with a few other technique ideas to work with for other pages...even if just for my own pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment